As of June 22, 2018, the following LearningExpress products include some or all the new features and functionality listed below:
- LearningExpress Library
- PrepSTEP for High Schools
- PrepSTEP for Community Colleges
- PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities
- LearningExpress Job & Career Accelerator
- Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success
- GED Test Success
- Family eLearning
Highlights of the new My Center Dashboard / My Assessments
The My Center / My Assessments components have been redesigned. The focus is usability and visual awareness of all available resources and user selected options.
- Each category in My Center / My Assessments has a separate Tile to display all purchased products from a single dashboard. The dashboard displays Tests, Tutorials, eBooks, Computer Courses, Articles, Flash Cards, Career Dashboard and School Finder. This new layout improves usability of these components and gives a quick visual of what is available.
- For learners with existing history in My Center / My Assessments, each Tile will display the last three accessed items. A Get Started button displays and leads directly to the category of item, if not previously accessed.
- Each category will have corresponding icons as visual prompts for the following actions; continue, download, delete, certificate, resume and results.
- Every learner can download their results to a .CSV (comma delimited) file.
- Menu options appear across the top of the dashboard for easy access and to help users move among My Center Tiles.
- The Test Tile provides an overview of the number of tests in progress with completed tests.
- Each test displays the last three active sessions including completed, still in progress and scores.
- Percentages of completion are shown numerically as well as in iconography. Users can resume in-progress tests or delete.
- In the Test category, learners can access Study Guides that direct them to developmental options, skills improvement recommendations and practice links to master subject areas.
- A link to the Score report is found on this window, with an option to Review Answers. This allows users to focus on the areas that need improvement.
- Scores are displayed numerically as well as with iconography.
- The Tutorial Tile shows which tutorials are in progress and have been completed, with added In-progress and development options. All tutorials can be restarted as new when needed.
- A link to the Score report is available from the Tutorials Tile.
- Certificates of completion can be download and printed as a PDF.
eBooks, Flashcards, and Articles
- The Tiles for eBooks, Flashcards and Articles have functionality to download and delete.
- Computer Courses Tile displays the number of In Progress and Completed courses.
- For completed courses the user can print certificates or delete the course.
- The Career Dashboard provides access to all versions of the user’s resume, along with cover letters available.
- Saved Job Searches and jobs are available for review.
- School Finder Dashboard
- This dashboard keeps a history of all saved colleges and universities and has functionality to show multiple schools comparisons.
- Users can now save all school searches for future reference.