Book Donations – Book Store
Information for potential book and material donors:
The Friends’ Bookstore will accept donations during regular library hours. We encourage you to call ahead to ensure a volunteer can assist you. All materials must be in like new condition. We cannot accept books/ materials that are dirty, damaged, torn, stained, moldy or musty.
We DO accept:
– Hardcover and paperback books
– Videos, CDs, cassettes, DVDs
– Books on Tape
– Computer Software and books
We DO NOT accept:
– Readers Digest Condensed Books
– Textbooks more than 5 years old
– Encyclopedia sets (or individual volumes)
If you have a large donation and need help unloading it, please call the library before coming to make sure there is a someone available to help you.
Donated items may be put into the library collection. Those that aren’t will be given to the Friends of the Library Bookstore.
For information, please call the library at (313) 389-2030.