Caregiver Support Groups
We are offering virtual support groups every Tuesday at 11 am and at 6 pm. You can join by telephone, computer, tablet and/or iPad. Email us for login information: CaregiverResources@hfhs.org and indicate which support group time you are interested in joining.
If you need to speak with someone regarding caregiver concerns, please call:
- The Henry Ford Health System Caregiver telephone line (313) 874-4838 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and
4 p.m. ET to speak with someone.
- You can also call the AARP caregiver support line. Agents are available to take calls Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET at (877) 333 – 5885. The support line is also available in Spanish, at (888) 971-2013.
- Telephone support is available 24/7 for caregivers of patients with Alzheimer’s Disease. Call (800) 272-3900 to reach the Alzheimer’s Association.
- The VA National Caregiver Support Line, at (855) 260-3274, is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
- You can also participate in our Facebook live support group. Search Henry Ford Health System Family Caregivers on Facebook and ask to join the group.
Please watch this page for updates regarding the caregiver support groups. Thank you.
If you provide care for a loved one – parent, child, spouse, relative, neighbor or friend – join fellow caregivers and care giving experts for support and information.
Participants must be 18 or older. Pre-registration is encouraged but not required.
Dates may change due to weather, holidays or presenter conflict. Call (313) 874-4838 to verify meeting.
SOURCE: Henry Ford Health System https://www.henryford.com/